By attending this course the participant will learn the practical and theory aspects of working safely on scaffolding higher than two meters.
At ACT we are committed to provide comprehensive training that produces superior skills to lead to a more productive and safer workplace.
Some aspects of the course include:
- Equipment selection & inspection
- Correct use of fall restraint systems
- Use of anchor systems
- Safe use of a ladder
- Identifying risks and hazards
- Working to Australian regulations and standards
- Harnesses and belts
- Fall arrest and protection equipment
- Calculating fall clearance and assessing fall risk areas
- Safe working on roofs
- Identify correct rescue procedures
- Ability to understand and write English.
- 18 years of age
- Participants must provide their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including safety boots, hard hat and a high visibility vest.
- Participants will need enough strength to lift up to 20kg infrequency from the ground to overhead and access heights above 2 meters
Participants must wear correct safety clothing which includes: trousers, long sleeved shirt, safety boots, gloves, glasses, and helmet.
DURATION AND COST
1 DAY COURSE
Please contact for group training rates.