Work safely at heights
By attending this course the participant will learn the practical and theory aspects of working safely at heights.
At ACT we are committed to provide comprehensive training that produces superior skills to lead to a more productive and safer workplace.
Some aspects of the course include:
- Equipment selection & inspection
- Correct use of fall restraint systems
- Use of anchor systems
- Safe use of a ladder
- Identifing risks and hazards
- Working to Australian regulations and standards
- Ability to understand and write English.
- 18 years of age
- Participants must provide their own Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) including safety boots, hard hat and a high visibility vest.